Candi Beach Resort & Spa
Escape from the hustle bustle of South Bali and embrace the tranquility of peaceful East Bali. Our charming resort is set within a coconut grove garden that gently rolls on to a beautiful private white sand beach. Natural colors and local materials have been blended to create a resort that harmonizes with the environment. The traditional architecture utilizes local materials from Bali and neighboring Indonesian islands, while the turquoise waters of the dreamy, palm fringed swimming pool appear to overflow into the azure sea. This welcome oasis is where the dream begins.
Bali island celebrates NYEPI DAY on March 09th, 2016 (day of absolute silence throughout the island ). No outdoor activities are allowed including check-in and check-out as the airport and ports will also be closed
FREE SET LUNCH INFORMATION
Pleased be informed that the renovation of our Hibiscus Restaurant which is located in the west wing near the beach is still in progress including the Ocean View Suites and the renovation of enlarging the bathroom for the aditional separate shower in the Building Rooms and Cottages. The enlargement of the bathroom is done in stages.
" The renovation in progress will be from 1 June 2015 and completed by 30 April 2016"
During Renovation in Progress :
- All project vehicles and workers will use the side access way outside of the resort and guest will not see them.
- The whole development area will be closed and cordoned using high partitions.
- Working time is 08.00 – 18.00 including Sundays and public holidays ( except Nyepi Day )
- Guests staying during this period will receive daily Complimenatery base on one ( 1 ) portion Meal for Lunch ( except on Nyepi Day ) with special Menu from 12.00 - 15.00 Pm, and will be served at Biru Restaurant Excluding any beverages
- Some fasilities are closed during the renovation such as tenis court, billiard, basket ball, and tenis table
Why stay with us
- Located at the beachfront with secluded white sandy beach on 40.000 square meters of land (approx 10 acres)
- Large tropical palm tree garden that blends in perfectly with our traditional Balinese architecture including our bungalow style accommodation; deluxe room and our new Ocean View Pool Villa.
- Our newly built Ocean View Pool Villa with private pool for your perfect getaway in this tranquil paradise
- Candidasa lies in the heart of Bali’s best diving and snorkeling area. Our diving centre is happy to assist you.
- Close proximity to places of interest such as beautiful trekking lanes, Tenganan traditional village, Tirta Gangga, Taman Ujung, white sandy beach, Lempuyang sunrise and pegubugan pavilion
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly hotel as certified by Tri Hita Karana (THK), Balinese concept of a balanced life and the first hotel in Candidasa to do the BioCoral on the hotel beach to help conserving the coral reefs
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly hotel as certified by Tri Hita Karana (THK), Balinese concept of a balanced life